Helping You Get the Most From Your Hunting Dogs
Programming your DT Systems H2O Collar to Match Your Transmitter
1. Set the toggle on the transmitter to select the collar that is being programmed.
DT Systems 1800PLUS Add-On Collar
2. Press and hold the power button on the collar like you are turning the unit ON.
3. A small red light inside the Collar Receiver will light up solid for about 1 second, followed by 6 flashes. Hold the button down during this time.
4. Continue to hold the button until the LED light stays on solid. The Collar Receiver is now in the Code Running Mode (the LED light will stay lit for approximately 8 seconds while it is in this mode).
5. Release the Collar Receiver button and press the NICK and CONT buttons simultaneously while it is in the Code Running Mode.
6. When the LED light blinks 3 times, the Collar ID is now programmed and the Collar Receiver is now ON.
We want your input: