Helping You Get the Most From Your Hunting Dogs
How to Pair the Garmin Delta Collars with the Handheld Transmitter
In this article we will explain how to pair up multiple Garmin Delta and Garmin Delta Sport Collars to their transmitter.
Important: If your package included both a dog collar device
and a handheld device, you don’t have to pair this since they have already been
paired using the black color selection.
1. Switch the dog collar device and handheld device on.
2. Select "dog head symbol". on the handheld device to pick the color you want to use. The color you chose will be indicated by the "arch symbol".
3. You may now choose the intensity level on the handheld device which is initially set at 0.
4. Hold the power button on the dog collar device for at least 2 seconds. Notice that you will hear one beep when you press the button and another beep after 2 seconds.
5. After hearing the second beep, you may now choose a training mode on the handheld device.
After completing the steps for pairing, the dog collar device will switch off. Wait for the beep to determine whether you have successfully paired the devices or not.
Pointers: Check if the batteries on the dog collar device and handheld device are all fully charged if the devices were not paired successfully. You should also check if the intensity level is set more than 0.
We want your input: