The new Garmin PRO Control 2 is a sturdy remote launch device that is easy to use for the serious dog trainers who require reliable remote control of launchers, releasers and more. It works with existing Pro Control G3 field systems, has a range of 700 yards and can control multiple devices with the push of a button.
Pro Control 2 Transmitter:
- Provides the ability to sequentially control multiple Pro Control receivers (up to 18) pressing one button; receivers can easily be matched to the handheld in the field
- Operates 18 receivers from 1 transmitter for a total of up to 36 devices
- Compatible with the Tri-Tronics G3 Remote Launchers
- Bright Yellow case covering on the handheld transmitter
- Mode button allows you to quickly switch between training and launch modes. For training mode.
- PRO Control 2 is compatible with Delta® Series dog devices and PRO Series dog devices
- Ergonomically designed handheld for better grip, featuring a 1 1/2” fixed antenna with enhanced performance
- PRO Control 2 handheld floats for waterfowl training scenarios
- Select which receiver to activate but using the easy to read LCD display
- Long lasting, rechargeable, user replaceable lithium-ion battery with 80 hours of battery life; also includes battery life indicator so you know when to charge the system
- Includes separate buttons to control left and right receivers and sounds
- RANGE: 700 yard range
- 1 1/2" fixed antenna to eliminate lost pieces
- Lanyard included so you always have the transmitter in reach
- 3-button handheld transmitter with easy to read LCD
- Effective, rugged and dependable with water rating of IPX71
Set up Your Pro Control 2 Transmitter with any of the following 5 Configurations:
- Tone, Vibration, Momentary Stimulation
- Tone, Continuous, Momentary Stimulation
- Vibration, Continuous, Momentary Stimulation
- Momentary, Continuous-Low, Continuous-High Stimulation
- Continuous, Momentary-Low, Momentary- High Stimulation
Pro Control G3 Receivers:
- Each Pro Control receiver controls two training devices
- Includes four different sounds for training, controlled by the handheld
- Self-test button on receiver to verify correct training device connection
- Rechargeable, user replaceable NiMH battery that lasts for up to 200 launches; also includes battery life indicator so you know when to charge the system
- Easy to access receiver on/off switch
- Durable, Compact, tough, and dependable receiver
- Flexible, removable antenna
Package Includes: Pro Control receiver and Pro Control 2 transmitter, lanyard, USB cable, AC adapter, manual
**CALIFORNIA residents adhere to different state regulations in regards to these devices, so please choose the California state drop down box above if you are a resident of that state.**
A growing list of manufacturers in the U.S. and Canada feature training devices that operate with the Garmin/Tri-Tronics Pro Control RL. These clever devices all have one thing in common – they give the trainer precise control over training situations that simulate hunting and field trial conditions, making it easier for dogs to learn. You’ll quickly find that Garmin/Tri-Tronics Remote Release devices are an invaluable aid in improving your dog’s skills in the field, whether you are training pointing dogs, retrievers,or flushing dogs.
The Tri-Tronics Pro Control 15 ft. Accessory Cable allows dog trainers the ability to link one release to two separate accessories. Now trainers can operate 2 launchers or a winger and retired gun to any desired combination of accessories. The 15' cable fits the Tri-Tronics Pro Release System and is available only in black.
One Year Consumer Limited Warranty:
Our non-aviation products are warranted to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for 1 year from the date of purchase.Within this period, Garmin will, at its sole option, repair or replace any components that fail in normal use. Such repairs or replacement will be made at no charge to the customer for parts or labor, provided the customer shall be responsible for any transportation cost. This warranty does not
apply to: (i) cosmetic damage, such as scratches, nicks and dents; (ii)consumable parts, such as batteries, unless product damage has occurred due toa defect in materials or workmanship; (iii) damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, water, flood, fire, or other acts of nature or external causes; (iv)damage caused by service performed by anyone who is not an authorized service provider of Garmin; (v) damage to a product that has been modified or altered without the written permission of Garmin; or (vi) damage to a product that has been connected to power and/or data cables that are not supplied by Garmin. In addition, Garmin reserves the right to refuse warranty claims against products or services that are obtained and/or used in contravention of the laws of any country.