- Related Items
- Customer Reviews (0)
- Send to a Friend
The new Garmin PRO Control 2 is a rugged, easy-to-use remote launch device for serious dog trainers who require reliable remote control of launchers, releasers and more. It works with existing Pro Control G3 field systems, has a 700 yard radio range and can control multiple devices with the push of a button. Pro Control 2 Transmitter:
- Provides the ability to sequentially control multiple Pro Control receivers (up to 18) pressing one button; receivers can easily be matched to the handheld in the field
- Operates 18 receivers from 1 transmitter for a total of up to 36 devices
- Works with existing Tri-Tronics Pro Control G3 field systems
- Bright Yellow case covering on the handheld transmitter to easily identify when using multiple systems out in the field
- Quickly switch between training and launch mode using the ‘mode’ button. For training mode, the PRO Control 2 is compatible with Delta® Series dog devices and PRO Series dog devices
- Ergonomically designed handheld for better grip, featuring a 1 1/2” fixed antenna with enhanced performance
- PRO Control 2 handheld floats for waterfowl training scenarios
- Easy-to-read LCD allows users to select which receiver to activate
- Long lasting, rechargeable, user replaceable lithium-ion battery with 80 hours of battery life; also includes battery life indicator so you know when to charge the system
- Includes separate buttons on handheld to control left and right receivers and sounds
- RANGE: 700 yard range
- 1 1/2" fixed antenna to eliminate lost pieces
- Lanyard included so you always have the transmitter in reach
- Intuitive 3-button handheld controller with easy to read LCD
- Effective, rugged and dependable with water rating of IPX71
Set up Your Pro Control 2 Transmitter with any of the following 5 Configurations:
- Tone, Vibration, Momentary Stimulation
- Tone, Continuous, Momentary Stimulation
- Vibration, Continuous, Momentary Stimulation
- Momentary, Continuous-Low, Continuous-High Stimulation
- Continuous, Momentary-Low, Momentary- High Stimulation
PRO Control 2 handheld, lanyard, USB cable, AC adapter, manual
One Year Consumer Limited Warranty:
Our non-aviation products are warranted to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for 1 year from the date of purchase.Within this period, Garmin will, at its sole option, repair or replace any components that fail in normal use. Such repairs or replacement will be made at no charge to the customer for parts or labor, provided the customer shall be responsible for any transportation cost. This warranty does not
apply to: (i) cosmetic damage, such as scratches, nicks and dents; (ii)consumable parts, such as batteries, unless product damage has occurred due toa defect in materials or workmanship; (iii) damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, water, flood, fire, or other acts of nature or external causes; (iv)damage caused by service performed by anyone who is not an authorized service provider of Garmin; (v) damage to a product that has been modified or altered without the written permission of Garmin; or (vi) damage to a product that has been connected to power and/or data cables that are not supplied byGarmin. In addition, Garmin reserves the right to refuse warranty claims against products or services that are obtained and/or used in contravention of the laws of any country.
Already own it? Write a Review
|Recently purchased items from the pro shop. Just wanted to say thanks to all for a quick and prompt delivery of the ordered items .TOO many times people only reply when its a negative remark instead o... -Sincerely, Joe D
I've just ordered an e-collar and a slip lead from you by telephone, and I had the distinct pleasure of being assisted by Jeff. His knowledge of the products, his sincerity, his obvious good nature an... -Regards, Devlin R. - Ventura, CA (View More)
Expert Advise Guarantee - Your phone call will be answered by a hunting dog expert who is eager to help you.
100% Money Back Guarantee - If you're not 100% happy with your purchase return the item and receive a full refund the same business day, no questions asked.
Delivery Guarantee - We do what we say we are going to do and if we don't we will refund 110% of the shipping cost.
In Stock Guarantee - We stock over 1,750 items and if we say we have it in-stock we do. If for some reason the item goes out of stock and your order is delayed we will issue you a $15 Gift Card to be used towards your next order.
Geoffrey A. English
Founder and Editor-In-Chief
"Helping you get the most from your hunting dog."SM