10 of 13 (77%) reviewers would recommend this product to a friend.
The rugged SportDog SD-825 is the latest addition to theSportDog line up. This electronic dog collar boasts a big dog punch in a small ultra light package. The SportDog 825 is an upgrade for those trainers looking for a bit more range as this model doubles the distance of the SportDog Field Trainer SD-425 giving it a full ½ mile. The SportDog SportHunter 825 is perfect for field work as its compact size will not weigh your dog down and the small transmitter easily fits on a lanyard or in a vest pocket. Upland hunters and waterfowlers have nothing to fear as both the transmitter and collar are 100% waterproof and built to take daily abuse in the field. In addition, the transmitter and collar are powered by Li Ion batteries that will provide 40-60 hours of use in the field with an average life span of 3-5 years.
The SportDog SD-825 can be expanded to control up to 3 dogs by adding the SportDog SDR-AF Add-A-Dog collar. Adding dogs to the SportDog 825 is as easy as turning it on. The collar (receiver) is 100% waterproof and has been designed as a slimmer version of the SD-1825 collar. The collar weighs 4.8 oz and measures 2.5" x 1.5" x 1.25" and comes with a 27" biothane style strap.
SportDOG SD-825 Features:
- Expanded to control up to 3 dogs
- New sleeker antenna design improving transmitter look
- ½ mile range
- Multiple stimulation ranges (low/medium)
- Tone and Vibration options
- 7 instantly selectable stimulation levels
- 16 levels of Continuous Stimulation
- 8 levels of Momentary Stimulation
- 100 % waterproof & submersible collar & transmitter (up to 25 ft.)
- No external collar antenna
- Push-button ON/OFF switch activated at the collar
- Choose from 7 pre-set modes
- Change stimulation intensity from the transmitter
- Tone or vibration button
- Built in toggle switch upgrades to a 2 and 3 dog unit
- Rechargeable, Li Ion batteries
- Two hour charge
- SportDOG Two Year Warranty
Contents: Remote Transmitter with removable antenna, Collar Receiver with Black Strap, Lanyard, Basic Training Manual, Operating Guide, Charging adaptor, Long Contact Points, Belt Clip, Test Light
SportDog 825 SportHunter Collar:
- Smaller, more ergonomic collar-receiver design
- Collar Dimensions: 3/4" wide, fits up to a 24" neck, Black strap
- Weight: 4.8 ounces with collar
- Receiver Dimensions: 2.5" x 1.5" x 1.25"
- Internal antenna system
- Rugged molded design
- 100 % waterproof collar/receiver
- 2 hour charge, Li Ion batteries
SportDog SportHunter SD825 Transmitter:
- Weight - 3.2 oz
- 100 % waterproof
- Li Ion batteries
- Low battery Indicator
- Built-in toggle switch for an easy dog upgrade
SportDOG Brand® Two Year Warranty:
All parts and labor are covered under warranty for the first two years of the life of the product. Thereafter, there is a minimal service charge for the repair or replacement of the product. Misuse, loss, damage by pet, or improper handling is not covered and may void your warranty. SportDOG Brand will not pay for loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of your product, or any incidental or consequential damages. Proof of purchase is required to determine time period covered under warranty. Warranty is voided if product is resold or purchased from an online auction site or other non-authorized dealer. There is a 30 day return policy for purchases made from the SportDOG website. Please register your product in our database by mailing in the registration card or register your product online.
WHAT IS COVERED: Radio Systems Corporation d/b/a SportDOG Brand® (hereinafter referred to as “SportDOG Brand®”) warrants to the original retail consumer purchaser, and not any other purchaser or subsequent owner, that its SportDOG Brand® product, when subject to normal and proper use, will be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the purchase date. An “original retail consumer purchaser” is a person or entity who originally purchases the product, or a gift recipient of a new product that is unopened and in its original packaging. When serviced by SportDOG Brand® Customer Service, SportDOG Brand® covers labor and parts for the first two years of ownership; after the second year, a service or upgrade charge will apply relative to replacement of the product, with new or refurbished items at SportDOG Brand’s® sole discretion.
SportDOG SD-825 Product Manual