Expand your Garmin PRO 70 or PRO 550 series with the PT10 Additional Collar. The PRO 70 can expand up to 6 dogs and the PRO 550 is expandable up to 3 dogs.
The PT10 Additional Collar has a 1 mile range along with remote operated LED beacon lights when hunting or training in dark light situations. The collar also has a built-in Bark Limiter that is activated on the collar to keep the dogs less vocal or noisy.
PT 10 features a built-in BarkLimiter that features Autorise technology, which automatically adjusts correction to the optimum level needed to stop unwanted barking.
The PT 10 dog device collar is designed to withstand all types of messy conditions when training or hunting, and comes with 2 lengths of removable, stainless, insulated contact points for reliable performance in wet conditions and extended comfort for the dog. The dog collar is water rated to 1ATM (10 meters), and features a long-lasting, rechargeable, lithium-ion battery. A battery life indicator on the dog device lets you know when to recharge the system.
The transmitter for the PRO 70 and PRO 550 has color-coded buttons to make training or hunting multiple dogs easy. A dog selection switch on the handheld can be paired with matching colored collars to help you keep track of which dogs are receiving stimulation and tone.
Color Straps Available: Red or Blue
A variety of additional 3/4" collar colors are available in the drop down box above.
- Built-in Beacon Lights, remote controlled
- Built-in Bark Limiter
- 3/4" collar strap with square double buckle and metal keeper
- 3/4" collar fits up to a 24" neck
- Waterproof collar and receiver
- Vibration available for the PRO 550 ONLY
- Tone Feature
- No external antenna
- Sturdy Plastic Lexan molded case to take all hunting conditions
- No exposed charging ports to gather debris, no covers to remove for charging
- Rechargeable Li-Ion batteries (included), lasts 3-5 years with proper care
- Built-in LED - battery charge indicator and test light
- On/Off switch activated at the collar
- Battery Life: Approx. 60 hours
- Weight: 3.5 ounces
- Receiver dimensions: 1.7"H x 3.1"W x 1.7"D
- Collar strap dimensions: 3/4" x 27"
- 3/4" red or blue collar strap (choose a color)
- AC adapter
- Split adapter cable
- Charging clip
- One set of short contact points
- One set of long contact points
- Contact point wrench
- Owner's manual
Please note: These additional collars are NOT compatible with any other Garmin or Tri-Tronics training collars.
One Year Consumer Limited Warranty:
Our non-aviation products are warranted to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for 1 year from the date of purchase. Within this period, Garmin will, at its sole option, repair or replace any components that fail in normal use. Such repairs or replacement will be made at no charge to the customer for parts or labor, provided the customer shall be responsible for any transportation cost. This warranty does not apply to: (i) cosmetic damage, such as scratches, nicks and dents; (ii) consumable parts, such as batteries, unless product damage has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship; (iii) damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, water, flood, fire, or other acts of nature or external causes; (iv) damage caused by service performed by anyone who is not an authorized service provider of Garmin; (v) damage to a product that has been modified or altered without the written permission of Garmin; or (vi) damage to a product that has been connected to power and/or data cables that are not supplied by Garmin. In addition, Garmin reserves the right to refuse warranty claims against products or services that are obtained and/or used in contravention of the laws of any country.