The new Ranger XLW has been designed for the shooter that is looking for more coverage in a wrap style shooting glass
. The new metal frame combines cutting edge styling with features never seen before with a dedicated shooting wrap frame.
These new XLW glasses offer the same 2.5mm polycarbonate lenses that offer superior protection from debris and other hazards as well as a UV coating to protect from the elements.NOTE:
Black Frames ONLY. Features:Black Frame OnlyWide 64mm and 72mm size lensesWrap Lens designOffset padded arms to prevent foggingBayonet style arms for long wearing comfortAdjustable nose bridgeInterchangeable lenses100% UV coated lensesSelect 3 different lenses (optional)CMT lens compatible
You will be asked to choose 3 lens colors:
PALE YELLOW (48)
MEDIUM YELLOW (52)
LIGHT PURPLE (47)
DARK PURPLE (51)
COPPER POLARIZED (55)• Pale Yellow (48) - Brightens and contrasts colors in low light conditions. Excellent lens for hunting or target shooting at dusk, dawn, or evening under lights. LT-90.72%
COLORMAG CMT (53)
• Medium Yellow (52) - Highlights orange clay targets and enhances contrast in low light or overcast conditions. Our most popular yellow tint. LT-83.69%
• Orange (45)- Excellent all around lens for orange clay targets. Blocks haze and blue light, and enhances the orange of the target. LT-71.33%
• Light Purple (47) - Provides excellent contrast of orange targets against green background or sky. It dampens the green and enhances the orange target against trees. LT- 61.67%
• Dark Purple (51) - A great lens for very bright conditions. Provides contrast of orange targets against a deep blue sky. An excellent lens for glare reduction and snow. LT-30.33%
• Brown (44)- Light reducing lens for bright, glaring days with an open background. Great for picking up brown hues when hunting game birds. LT-34.72%
• Vermillion (46)- Terrific lens for shooting against green backgrounds. Works well for those with red-green color deficiency. Highlights orange and dampens green. LT- 41.41%
Ranger HD and HD Light - Eliminate "blue blur" caused by environmental issues such as dust, fog or haze, giving the shooter a clear advantage in these conditions. They are also perfect for any condition. A high percentage of orange was developed into the tint to make orange clay targets pop. The HD Light lens has a slightly lighter shade on the lens itself.
Copper Polarized (55)-This lens blocks undesirable blue light while improving contrast in other colors. Excellent for shooting targets against a green background on a bright day. Also great for sight fishing. LT-12%
ColorMag(tm)-CMT (53)- Intensifies orange targets against any background. See up to 250% more orange light than a standard lens without affecting other colors. LT-18.50%
LT = Luminous Transmittance -(amount of light that passes through)
Please view the Helpful Information box below to see your choice of color lenses.