The Walker Quad Muff has been a classic electronic hearing protection
for hunters and shooters all over the world. Now the Quad Muff comes in a full digital version called the Power Muff Digital Quad. These units offer superior protection, CD quality sound enhancement and all day comfort a muff can provide. The Quad muff offers a series of true stereo sound with 4 speakers that gather the sounds around the shooter. So weather you need to hear a pheasant flush or protect your hearing from a harmful shotgun blast the Walker Digital Quad Muff can do the job. Features:
- NRR of 24
- Compression Technology
- SAC - Sound Activated Compression
- 4 High frequency directional microphones
- True digital sound - CD Quality
- Dual channel state of the art technology
- Amplifies up to 50dB
- Adjustable volume on each muff
- High density foam cups
- Anti-Microbial agent to keep your muffs virtually bacteria free
Walker's Game Ear products have a 30 day satisfaction guarantee. Product must be returned within 30 days of purchase, freight pre-paid, insured, in the original packaging with a copy of the original sales receipt. Return shipments should be insured as Walker's will not be responsible for product lost or damaged in return transit. electronic hearing protection received after the 30 day period will be subject to the terms of the Limited Warranty below. Under this warranty this unit will be replaced or repaired at our option, without charge for parts or labor, excluding batteries, for a period of 90 days after the purchase. After 90 days, the cost of labor with Shipping/Handling and Insurance of $59.95 is the customer's responsibility.
This warranty is void if any of the following occur:
1. The warranty card was not sent in at the time of purchase.
2. The unit is not owned by the original purchaser at the time of warranty claim.
3. The unit has been tampered with, opened or punctured, (other than opening battery compartment).
4. The unit has been immersed in water or other liquids, allowed to be filled with dirt or dust, or otherwise physically abused.
5. The 24-month limited warranty has expired.
This shall be the exclusive written warranty of the original purchaser and neither this warranty nor any other warranty, expressed or implied, shall be extended beyond the 24-month period listed above. In no event shall Walker's Game Ear, Inc. be liable for consequential damages, consequential property damage, or consequential personal injury. (Some states do not allow limitations on implied warranties or exclusions of consequential damages, so that these restrictions may not apply to you). This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state.