The Pro Ears Stalker GOLD is the electronic hearing protection hunters use the most. It comes equipped with an internal gain setting that allows you to hear the quietest sounds at great distances, so you can hear game before you even see them! The Pro Ears Stalker has an NRR of 25, and the quickest attack time on the market of 1.5 milliseconds. The Stalker GOLD has new ear cushions and a ProTen headband to guarantee a great fit. The muffs have a chop-side cup that is great for rifle or shotgun shooting.
The Stalker GOLD is designed with audio receiver/input capabilities for: AM/FM Radio, Cassette Tape, Stereo, CD and other electronic communication / entertainment devices.
Available ONLY in Pink Camo.
- Exclusive 8 Bit Micro-Processor performs a complete diagnostic on all electronic components 10,000 times a second
- NRR of 25
- Fast ‘Attack Time’ of 1.5 milliseconds
- Audio Input Jack
- Fully enclosed circuit boards for protection against all the elements
- Low battery indicator
- DLSC Technology
- Made in the USA
- Padded adjustable headband
- Independent Volume Controls
- No connecting wires
- Weighs 10 oz.
- An incredible gain of 70 dB allows you to amplify your hearing up to 8 times
- Sleek low profile, comfortable and modular design
- Color Available: Pink Camo. The Pro Ears Stalker is also available in Green and Camo on Gundogs Online.
- 200 hours minimum battery life
- Uses common ‘N’ size alkaline batteries (included)
- Industry’s only 5-year Warranty
PRO-EARS Stalker Gold models carry a full 5-year warranty on the electronics, the longest in the industry. The closest competitor offers a 1-year warranty. If there is a problem in the electronics it will usually show up in the first 3 months. Just call the manufacturer for an RMA number (return merchandise authorization) and they will repair / replace the defective board. Once the Pro Ears engineering department receives the electronic hearing protection, it is repaired and shipped back to you within 2 to 3 days. Usually, they ship the same day it is received.