The Pro Slim GOLD is a slightly slimmer cup design for those shooters looking for a lower profile muff in comparison to the ProEars ProMag models. The ProSlim by Pro Ears
is 7/10 thinner and lighter than the Pro Ears ProMag and for it size, has a very high NRR (noise reduction rating) of 28 dB. The New Pro Ears Gold Pro-Slim comes with a low profile, mid-range cup that is perfect for most firearms including handguns, rifles, shotguns as well as moderate to high noise levels. These electronic hearing protection
is an excellent choice for the avid pistol shooter and competitor as well as exposure to moderate to high noise levels. Slim-cup design makes this muff a great choice for the outdoor handgun and/or the rifle shooter.
The ProSlim Gold is designed with Receiver/Input capabilities for: AM/FM Radio, Cassette Tape, Stereo, CD and other electronic Communication/Entertainment Receiving DevicesFeatures:
- NRR of 28
- Weight 11.1 oz.
- Available in Colors: Black, Green.
- 200 hours minimum battery life
- Recovers in less than 1.5 milliseconds
- Incredible 70 dB of gain allows you to amplifying your hearing up to 8 times
- MADE in the USA
- Batteries included
- Uses common 'N' size Alkaline batteries
- Industry's only 5-Year Warranty
- Exclusive 8 Bit Micro-Processor performs a complete diagnostic on all electronic components 10,000 times a second
- Fully enclosed, Military Grade Circuit Boards for protection against the elements
- Gold Connectors for the highest audiophile sound quality ever
- LED on Circuit Board Shows you working order
- On-board, computer controlled Auto-Shut Off
- Low battery indication
- World only DLSC Technology protects hearing while letting you hear softer sounds
- Stereo for true directional sound detection
- Independent Volume Controls
- No connecting wires
- Special Replaceable Sealing Rings for the ultimate in comfort
- Adjustable, padded headband
All PRO-EARS models carry a full 5-year warranty on the electronics, the longest in the industry. The closest competitor offers a 1-year warranty. If there is a problem in the electronics it will usually show up in the first 3 months. Just call the manufacturer for an RMA number (return merchandise authorization) and they will repair / replace the defective board. Once the Pro Ears engineering department receives the electronic hearing protection, it is repaired and shipped back to you within 2 to 3 days. Usually, they ship the same day it is received.