Listen to it now
The "Eastern Shoreman" goose call
is used day in and day out, by winners of 21 WORLD CHAMPION TITLES!
Sean Mann has produced one of the most realistic and user-friendly goose calls
on the market. Virtually anyone can learn to geese using this call. Unlike "flute calls" the patented design of the Eastern Shoreman creates the full range of the Canada goose's voice. From full "throaty" lows to bright "snappy" highs, this call will do it all! The Eastern Shoreman requires no back-pressure, grunting or groaning needed to make the sounds you want.
The Sean Mann Eastern Shoreman goose call
won its first World Championship back in 1995 and then rallied to win the first international goose calling champion of champions competition in 2002.
All Eastern Shoreman World Champion goose calls
feature our "easy-tune reed system" which allows you to field-strip and re-tune your call in seconds!Features:
- Onyx acryllic construction
- Winner of 21 World Championship titles
- Easy to use and one of the best calls to start learning
- Solid range from throaty to snappy high greetings
- Won the 1st international champion of champions goose calling competition in 2002
- "Easy-Tune System" for quick tune ups in seconds
- Onyx BlackPlease note -
Due to health concerns we do not accept returns on goose and duck calls.