The Delta Upland™ XC trainer from Garmin, with Tri-Tronics® technology gives upland hunters more control with more simplicity. Features include an easy-to- use, 3-button handheld controller with improved false-correction control and compact dog device with changeable contact points (long and short), enhanced stimulation levels – 18 continuous and 36 momentary – plus tone and vibration, 5 correction configurations, and the ability to train 1, 2 or 3 dogs from up to ¾ mile away. The built-in BarkLimiter™ is adjustable from the handheld. The included upland beeper, controlled by the handheld, features 4 hunt sounds (including silent) and 2 point sounds (including hawk scream) to help locate your dog and know when he’s on point. How has the Garmin Delta Upland XC Changed?
- Side Button Feature to increase or decrease stimulation quickly - simply press and hold to increase or decrease multiple levels at an instant.
- New Stimulation Pattern for the XC - The XC is now similar to the Garmin PRO series and this is how: the low stimulation is still quite low and the mid-stimulation is still similar to before but the real change has happened to the top stimulation levels - they are now also top notch technology where your stubborn dogs are no longer going to ignore the stimulation at a higher range.
- Set your specific number of dogs to your handheld transmitter- this system is expandable up to 3 dogs but if you only have one, you can set your handheld to the actual number of dogs you currently have. Increasing dogs to the handheld transmitter is not a problem! You are able to increase the number of dogs up to 3, if you choose at a later date.
- Long and Short Contact Points: - The XC now comes with standard short probes in the system but also includes the long probes which can be easily transitioned in for dogs with thicker, longer fur. This is a great addition to this model for many pet owners!
- Modified Side Collar Loops - the receiver can now fit more comfortably around a bigger, thicker dog's neck. The modified loops allow for the collar to open wider, placing the contact points in a more fitting position.
- New Bark Limiter Changes - now comes with a level changer option ranging from 1-18 that you can control from the transmitter. The bark collars can now to applied to up to three dogs at the same time and they can all have different levels of correction!
- Use the Bark Collar and Training Collar at the same time! How can this be done? Select the Bark Collar/Training Collar mode, select your bark collar level and then return to training mode. The Bark Collar can be set to one of three levels: Auto-rise, Vibration Only or Direct Level where you pick a setting for the dog.
Delta Upland XC handheld, Delta Upland XC dog device w/ BarkLimiter, beeper, orange 3/4” collar strap, charging clip, contact point set (long and short) with wrench, lanyard, USB cable, AC adapter, manual Features:
- Includes long and short changeable/replaceable contact points
- Improved stimulation levels; features 36 levels of momentary and 18 levels of continuous stimulation, plus tone and vibration
- Built-in BarkLimiter, adjustable from the handheld, lets you train in BarkLimiter mode
- Includes Beeper so you know where your dog is and if he’s on point; features 4 hunt sounds (including silent) and 2 point sounds (including hawk scream)
- Gives 3/4 mile range capability to correct your dog’s behavior while out in the field
- 5 correction/training configurations for different behavioral issues
- Expandable -Train 1, 2 or 3 dogs, settable on the handheld (with purchase of additional dog devices)
- Rugged, compact 3-button handheld controller and dog device with water rating of IPX71
- Long-lasting, rechargeable lithium-ion batteries in both handheld and dog device
- Unit dimensions: (WxHxD): 2.1” x 5.4” x 1.1” (5.2 x 13.6 x 2.7 cm)
- Unit weight: 3.7 oz (106 g)
- Display type: LCD
- Battery type: Rechargeable lithium-ion (included)
- Battery life: 80 hours per charge
One Year Consumer Limited Warranty:
- Unit dimensions (WxHxD): 1.5” x 2.3” x 1.5” (3.7 x 5.9 x 3.9 cm)
- Unit weight: 2.3 oz (65 g)
- Battery type: Rechargeable lithium-ion (included)
- Battery life: 60 hours per charge
Our non-aviation products are warranted to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for 1 year from the date of purchase. Within this period, Garmin will, at its sole option, repair or replace any components that fail in normal use. Such repairs or replacement will be made at no charge to the customer for parts or labor, provided the customer shall be responsible for any transportation cost. This warranty does not apply to: (i) cosmetic damage, such as scratches, nicks and dents; (ii) consumable parts, such as batteries, unless product damage has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship; (iii) damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, water, flood, fire, or other acts of nature or external causes; (iv) damage caused by service performed by anyone who is not an authorized service provider of Garmin; (v) damage to a product that has been modified or altered without the written permission of Garmin; or (vi) damage to a product that has been connected to power and/or data cables that are not supplied by Garmin. In addition, Garmin reserves the right to refuse warranty claims against products or services that are obtained and/or used in contravention of the laws of any country.