The new Dogtra 282NCP Platinum electronic training collar has a ½ mile range and 100% waterproof. This collar is equipped with a LCD screen which provides easy viewing and control of stimulation levels and has all the features of Dogtra’s pro-line collars. The 282NCP Platinum is gentle enough for even the mildest mannered dogs. This collar is also available in a one dog system – Dogtra 280NCP Platinum.
The transmitter for the 282NCP has controls for three levels of stimulation; “Nick” which emits a single rapid pulse of electrical stimulation, “Constant” which gives continuous stimulation for as long as the button is pushed for up to 12 seconds, and “Pager” which will give a non-stimulating vibration for as long as the button is pressed for up to 12 seconds. On the Dogtra 282 NCP Platinum transmitter, the two dog unit, there is a toggle switch for “Nick” and “Constant” with color coded buttons for each of the collars. Each 282 NCP Platinum transmitter is compact in size and weighs 4.8 oz. which makes it easy to carry in the field on either a lanyard or on your belt buckle. The transmitter contains a rechargeable, user-replaceable NiMH battery, which with proper care will provide years of service. The LED indicator light color indicates the status of the battery life – Green color = full charge, Amber color = medium charge, Red color = needs charge.
The collar for the 282 NCP is made of durable and easily cleanable Biothane and is designed to fit a dog's neck up to 28”. The collar weighs 5.4 oz. The receiver also has a LED light which indicates the currant charge of the collar. When the light flashes green the battery is fully charged, turns amber when the battery is at medium charge, and starts blinking red when the battery needs to be recharged. It is fully rechargeable with NiMH batteries which with proper care should have a life span of 3-5 years.
Features of the Dogtra 282NCP Platinum:
- 2 Dog System
- Low to Medium power
- Easy to use, ergonomic transmitter
- Rheostat dial allows gradual increases in stimulation with no jumps between levels (0-127)
- Over 999 different identity codes to prevent signal match-up with other e-collars
- 1/2-mile range
- Nick and Continuous stimulation, as well as non-stimulating pager/vibration
- Rechargeable, user-replaceable Ni-MH batteries
- One-charger system allows the transmitter and receiver(s) to be charged at the same time
- Fully waterproof collar/receiver and transmitter
- No external antenna on the collar/receiver
- Easily visible blue LCD screen displays exact level of stimulation and can be seen in dark or low light conditions
- Two-dog models allow the trainer to control two different dogs from one transmitter without the hassle of handling unnecessary parts.
- Three bar battery life indicator and LED colored indicator to show remaining battery life
- Also available in a one-dog system: Dogtra 280NCP
- Weight with strap: 5.4 oz
- Dimensions: 2.3” x 1.6” x 1.0”
- Collar Strap: 29” in length
- 100% waterproof
- Biothane Strap
- User replaceable rechargeable NiMH Batteries
- No external antennas
- Weight: 4.8 oz.
- Dimensions: 3.8” x 1.7” x 1.2”
- 100% Waterproof
- Stimulation: 0-127 on the rheostat dial
- Rheostat dial allows for a gradual stimulation increase
- Antenna Size: 2”
- Separate buttons for all functions
- User replaceable rechargeable NiMH Batteries
- Dogtra 282NCP Platinum Transmitter and Receivers (two collars/receivers)
- Battery charger and splitter cable
- Owner's manual
Dogtra Company provides the original purchaser with a limited lifetime warranty for the 175NCP, 180NCP, 200 Series, 210 Series, 1400 Series, 1500 Series, 1600 Series, 1700 Series, 1800 Series, 2200 Series, 2000 T&B Series, 3500 Series, 2500 T&B Series, 280 Series, 1900 Series, 2300 Series purchased after Dec. 31, 2005. For the first two years coverage is for both parts and labor, on all Dogtra products purchased new. Accessories such as, chargers, splitter cables, antennas, straps and batteries have a one-year warranty from the date of purchase. Once the first and second year warranty coverage expires, the Limited Lifetime Warranty will cover for all parts except accessories and labor fees. Labor fees and shipping fees incurred are the customers' responsibility. Labor fees will be variable depending on the extent of work required. The Limited Lifetime Warranty will expire 5 years from the date a model is discontinued in production by Dogtra Company.
If your product is not registered and proof of purchase is not available at the time of service, Dogtra will estimate the age of the unit by the serial number. Serial number estimates can be different than the actual purchase time. Without proof of purchase or product registration this is the only method they have for determining the approximate date of purchase.