9 of 12 (75%) reviewers would recommend this product to a friend.
The latest 100% waterproof electronic training collar
is the 2300 NCP Advance. This new electronic collar
is a low to high powered collar which has a 3/4 mile range, three different stimulation types: Nick, Constant, and non-stimulating pager/vibration, and a new Lithium Polymer battery that provides a 2-hour rapid charge. The 2300NCP Advance is an excellent multi-purpose electronic collar for mild mannered or stubborn dogs. The 2300 NCP Advance is designed for advanced level dog training, competition field work or any type of hunting where a 3/4-mile range is needed. This collar is also available in a two dog system: Dogtra 2302NCP Advance
The rheostat intensity dial is located on top of the transmitter with 0 being the lowest setting and 127 being the highest setting. The Dogtra 2300 NCP has an LCD screen that displays the stimulation level you are using (0-127) on the screen. The LCD Battery life indicator shows 3 bars at full charge, 2 bars at medium charge and 1 bar when the transmitter needs to be charged. The LED on the transmitter is located near the Rheostat Intensity Dial indicates battery life - Green color = full charge, Amber color = medium charge and Red color = needs charging. It will flash every four seconds when the transmitter has been turned on. The Dogtra 2300NCP Advance is a true multi-purpose e-collar for mild mannered or stubborn dogs.
The Dogtra 2300NCP Advance single dog unit has four different buttons on the transmitter, one on the face of the transmitter, two on the left side and one on the right side. The “Nick” button is the top button on the left side and is imprinted with the letter “N”. When the “Nick” button is selected the receiver sends a single, rapid pulse of electrical stimulation to your dog. The “Constant” button is the bottom button on the left side. By pressing the “Constant” button your dog will receive continuous stimulation as long as the button is pushed, for up to 12 seconds. The “Pager” button is located on the face of the transmitter. By selecting the “Pager” button your dog with receive a non-stimulating vibration as long as the button is pushed, for up to 12 seconds. The power button is located on the right side of the transmitter.
The Dogtra 2300NCP Advance is available in a two-dog unit – Dogtra 2302NCP
. It has five different buttons and a toggle switch on the transmitter. There are two buttons on the face of the transmitter, two on the left side, and one on the right side. The toggle switch is located on the face of the transmitter. The toggle switch has a setting for “Nick” and another for “Constant”. The two buttons on the left side of the transmitter are color coded (brown for the black collar and orange for the orange collar). These buttons emit either “Nick” stimulation or “Constant” stimulation which ever is selected by the toggle switch. The pager buttons are located on the face of the transmitter and are also color coded corresponding to the color of the collar. The transmitter power button is located on the right side of the transmitter and is used to turn the unit off.Features of the Dogtra 2300NCP:
- Low to high power
- Rheostat dial allows for gradual increases in stimulation intensity with no jumps between levels (0-127)
- Dogtra 2300 NCP Advance Series has a 3/4-mile range
- Stimulation type- Nick, Constant, and non-stimulating pager/vibration
- Dogtra 2300NCP Advance Series uses a new Lithium Polymer battery that provides a 2-hour rapid charge
- One charger system allows the transmitter and receiver(s) to be charged at the same time
- Fully waterproof collar/receiver and transmitter
- Easily visible blue LCD screen displays exact level of stimulation and can be seen in the dark or low light conditions
- Three bar battery life indicator and LED colored indicator to show remaining battery life
- Easy-to-use, ergonomic transmitter
- Contains no external antenna on the collar/receiver
- Over 8,000 different identity codes to prevent signal mix-up with other sportsmen
- Weight with strap: 7.2 oz.
- Dimensions: 2.5” x 1.8” x 1.5”
- Collar Strap: fits dog's neck up to 28” in length
- 100% waterproof
- Biothane Strap
- Rapid 2 hour charge Lithium Polymer Battery
- No external antennas
- Weight: 4.9 oz.
- Dimensions: 3.9” x 1.7” x 1.2”
- 100% Waterproof
- Stimulation: 0-127 on the rheostat dial
- Rheostat dial allows for a gradual stimulation increase
- Antenna Size: 2”
- Separate buttons for all functions
- Rapid 2 hour charge Lithium Polymer Battery
- Dogtra 2300NCP Advance Transmitter and Receiver (two collar receivers for Dogtra two-dog models - 2302 NCP Advance)
- Battery charger and splitter cable
- Test light
- Carrying case
- Owner's manual
Dogtra Company provides the original purchaser with a limited lifetime warranty for the 175NCP, 180NCP, 200 Series, 210 Series, 1400 Series, 1500 Series, 1600 Series, 1700 Series, 1800 Series, 2200 Series, 2000 T&B Series, 3500 Series, 2500 T&B Series, 280 Series, 1900 Series, 2300 Series purchased after Dec. 31, 2005. For the first two years coverage is for both parts and labor, on all Dogtra products purchased new. Accessories such as, chargers, splitter cables, antennas, straps and batteries have a one-year warranty from the date of purchase. Once the first and second year warranty coverage expires, the Limited Lifetime Warranty will cover for all parts except accessories and labor fees. Labor fees and shipping fees incurred are the customers' responsibility. Labor fees will be variable depending on the extent of work required. The Limited Lifetime Warranty will expire 5 years from the dat