9 of 12 (75%) reviewers would recommend this product to a friend.
The new Field Star Series Dogtra 1900NCP is Dogtra’s latest 100% waterproof electronic training collar
. This new electronic collar is full of Dogtra
features including a 1/2 mile range, three different stimulation types; Nick, Constant, and non-stimulating pager/vibration, and the same rheostat stimulation control that has made Dogtra
a leader in the industry. In addition to these great features, the Dogtra 1900 NCP Field Star uses rechargeable, user-replaceable Ni-MH batteries. It's designed for entry level dog training, K-9 or sporting dog unit where a ½ mile range is needed. This collar is also available in a two dog system. The 1900 NCP is an excellent multi-purpose electronic collar for mild mannered or stubborn dogs.
The Dogtra 1900NCP Star Series transmitter is compact in shape and weighs just 4.8 oz. which makes it easy to carry in the field on either a lanyard or on your belt clip. All stimulation controls, “Nick, Constant, and Page”, have separate buttons on the single dog unit which makes it easy to the proper correction without the change of wrong stimulation. On the Dogtra 1902NCP Field Star, the two dog unit, the transmitter contains a toggle switch that switches from “Nick” and “Constant” stimulation, and color coded buttons for each of the collars (orange button for the orange collar, and black button for the black collar). Two buttons emit pager stimulation, and two buttons release either a “Nick” or “Constant” stimulation depending on what the toggle switch is set at. Each transmitter contains rechargeable, user-replaceable NiMH batteries, which will provide years of service if serviced with proper care. The transmitter LED indicator light will flash every four seconds when the transmitter is turned on. The color of the light indicates the status of the battery life. When the light flashes green the battery is fully charged, turns amber when the battery is at medium charge, and starts blinking red when the battery needs to be recharged.
The 1900NCP Field Star Series has been designed to fit dogs with up to a 28” neck and comes with a Biothane style collar. The collar weighs 7.9 oz. This fully rechargeable collar has NiMH batteries which should last 3-5 years of service with proper care. The LED light on the collar indicates the currant charge of the collar. When the light flashes green the battery is fully charged, turns amber when the battery is at medium charge, and starts blinking red when the battery needs to be recharged. Also available in a two-dog model: Dogtra 1902NCP
.Features of the Dogtra 1900NCP Field Star:
- Low to high power
- Rheostat dial allows for gradual increases in stimulation intensity with no jumps between levels (0-127)
- Dogtra 1900NCP Star Series has a 1/2 - mile range
- Stimulation type- Nick, Constant, and non-stimulating pager/vibration
- Dogtra 1900NCP Star Series uses rechargeable, user-replaceable Ni-MH batteries
- One charger system allows the transmitter and receiver(s) to be charged at the same time
- Fully waterproof collar/receiver and transmitter
- Easily visible blue LCD screen displays exact level of stimulation and can be seen in the dark or low light conditions
- Three bar battery life indicator and LED colored indicator to show remaining battery life
- Easy-to-use, ergonomic transmitter
- Contains no external antenna on the collar/receiver
- Over 999 different identity codes to prevent signal mix-up with other sportsmen
- Also Available in a two-dog model: Dogtra 1902 NCP
- Weight with strap: 7.9 oz..
- Dimensions: 2.8” x 1.8” x 1.2”
- Collar Strap: fits dogs with up to 28” in length
- 100% waterproof
- Biothane Strap
- User replaceable rechargeable NiMH Batteries
- No external antennas
- Weight: 4.8 oz.
- Dimensions: 3.8” x 1.7” x 1.2”
- 100% Waterproof
- Stimulation: 0-127 on the rheostat dial
- Rheostat dial allows for a gradual stimulation increase
- Antenna Size: 2”
- Separate buttons for all functions
- User replaceable rechargeable NiMH Batteries
- Dogtra 1900NCP Series Transmitter and Receiver
- Battery charger and splitter cable
- Test light
- Carrying case
- Owner's manual
Dogtra Company provides the original purchaser with a limited lifetime warranty for the 175NCP, 180NCP, 200 Series, 210 Series, 1400 Series, 1500 Series, 1600 Series, 1700 Series, 1800 Series, 2200 Series, 2000 T&B Series, 3500 Series, 2500 T&B Series, 280 Series, 1900 Series, 2300 Series purchased after Dec. 31, 2005. For the first two years coverage is for both parts and labor, on all Dogtra products purchased new. Accessories such as, chargers, splitter cables, antennas, straps and batteries have a one-year warranty from the date of purchase. Once the first and second year warranty coverage expires, the Limited Lifetime Warranty will cover for all parts except accessories and labor fees. Labor fees and shipping fees incurred are the customers' responsibility. Labor fees will be variable depending on the extent of work required. The Limited Lifetime Warranty will expire 5 years from the date a model is discontinued in production by Dogtra Company.
If your product is not registered and proof of purchase is not available at the time of service, Dogtra will estimate the age of the unit by the serial number. Serial number estimates can be different than the actual purchase time. Without proof of purchase or product registration this is the only method they have for determining the approximate date of purchase.
Dogtra 1900NCP Owner's Manual