If you are a houndsman who is an active hunter or competitor, you owe it to yourself to try the new Titanium Hound Collar from Marshall!
Although it's smaller in weight and size, it's a very long range collar. Instead of injection molded plastic, it's machined out of a solid block of aircraft aluminum for ruggedness. And instead of using expensive, hard to find special batteries, it uses common AA batteries found anywhere.
All Titanium Hound collars come with simple magnetic on/off switch, a blinking green light that tells you it's running which switches to red when it's time to change the batteries. All of these dog tracking collars
come with a 'tree switch' and are available in standard frequencies to match your existing receiver.Specifications:
- Size: 2.5" x 1.3" x 1
- Weight:(w/ out Collar) 4.2 oz. (120 gm)
- Weight(w/Collar): 7.7 oz. (218 gm)
- Battery Life: 2-3 weeks continuous
- Running Mode: 55 pulses per min., pulse width of 40 ms
- Tree Switch: 110 pulses per min. when running, pulse width of 40 ms
- Rest Mode: (after 4.5 min. of no movement) 33 pulses per min. when running, pulse width of 40 ms
- Lost Dog Mode: 33 pulses per min. when running, pulse width of 40 ms
- Battery: AA 3-volt Alkaline or Lithium
- Antenna: Field replaceable
- Waterproof: YES Triple Sealed
- Durability: Daily use, training, hunting
Marshall Radio Telemetry warrants to the original owner that its Dog Collar Transmitters will be free of defects of workmanship and materials for two (2) years from the date of purchase. If your Marshall Collar is defective, return it to Marshall Radio or one of its authorized Distributors and we will repair or replace it free of charge. However, we will not be responsible for damage from misuse or the normal wear expected from regular use. Under no circumstances will Marshall Radio be responsible for damages or loss beyond the value of the dog tracking collar itself, including the loss of a dog or lost time. The complete unit must be returned, transportation prepaid, to an authorized Marshall Radio Service Center.
Please note: All Tracking Equipment, including our dog tracking collars, have a 14 day return policy. In order to receive and avoid restocking fees on tracking equipment please contact the returns department within 14 days of receiving your order to arrange for Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA).