The Dogtra 2502 T&B series collar is a compact training and beeper unit designed for the discriminating upland pointing dog hunter. Dogtra 2502 T&B has the beeper horn built directly into the receiver, thus eliminating the bulky horn that sits on top of your dog’s head like other beeper units. The beeper collar has a 400-yard range and a dual high and low three-level volume adjustment selector switch for the run/point mode, point mode and locate only mode. The unit is 100% waterproof with a 1-Mile range, and has 127 levels of momentary and continuous stimulation. The rheostat dial allows for gradual adjustment of stimulation. The transmitter has an LCD window that displays the intensity level, along with a three bar battery life indicator. Includes two-hour quick charge Lithium-Polymer batteries, belt clip and lanyard. Also available in a one-dog system: 2500T&B.
The Dogtra 2502 T&B compact size, power and advanced beeper technology makes this the “World's Finest Training & Beeper Collar.”
- Transmitter Dimensions: 4.4 x 1.8 x 1.2
- Transmitter Weight: 6.0 oz.
- Receiver Dimensions: 2.5 x 1.8 x 2.0
- Receiver Weight: 7.2 oz.
- Collar Strap: 1 x 24"
- 1 Mile Range
- 100% Waterproof
- Rheostat Intensity Dial
- Quick on the fly stimulation adjustments
- 127 Levels of Nick
- 127 Levels of Constant
- "Regular" and "Mild" stimulation
- Rechargeable 2-hour rapid charge
- New - Lithium Polymer battery technology
- Illuminated LCD screen displays exact level of stimulation
- Tri-color LED Battery Life Indicator
- Also available in a one-dog system : 2500 T&B
- Beeper range of 400 yards
- Locate Mode has a high or low pitch
- 2-Dog units, the green collar is set for high tone & orange collar low tone
- Running/Pointing Mode
- Point Mode
- Locate Mode
Dogtra Company provides the original purchaser a LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY for the 175NCP, 180NCP, 200 Series, 210 Series, 1400 Series, 1500 Series, 1600 Series, 1700 Series, 1800 Series, 2200 Series, 2500T&B, 3500 Series on parts (excluding batteries) from the date of the original purchase. Labor is covered for two years after purchase. Once the labor warranty has expired, all repairs will incur a variable labor charge depending on the extent of work required.
If product registration is not completed within 30 days of purchase and/or the product is resold, the warranty will become void and all repairs will be subject to applicable labor fees. In addition, you can register your product online at www.dogtra.com. Click on the warranty registration link and follow the instructions.