The Carbon Shooting Glass System has been carefully crafted utilizing a 6 base lens curvature, which closely matches the actual curvature of the eye. This important step eliminates virtually all distortion properties across the normal viewing range, and makes this shooting glass
system a very good all-around package for shooters, hunters, golfers, medical professionals and fishermen looking for a complete system.
This design can also be adapted to have prescriptions for shooters who need a little additional help. This unique rimless prescription system known as intraSPX™ Prescription Insert System can be interchanged between any of the polycarbonate lenses simply and quickly to adapt with the changing lighting or terrain conditions you face. This process is simple and takes but a few weeks to customize your glasses.
Each shooting glass
frame is made from a nylon 12 derivative called Grilamid TR-90. This material has excellent strength and flexibility and leaves the frame very lightweight on the face.Features:
- FREE Foam Lined Carrying Case
- Ultra Lightweight frame
- Field tested and approved by the North American Hunting Club
- 3 Different Frame colors - Carbon & Camo
- Standard Lenses are: Medium Amber, Orange, & Light Vermillion
- Prescription capable via IntraSPX system
- Comes with 2 large nose pieces and 1 small nose piece
- Nose pieces snap on and off