The Petsafe PBC-302 Bark Control Training System features 6 levels of correction and is one of the smallest and lightest unit available at only 1.5 oz. When your dog barks, a harmless static correction is emitted to correct the behavior. It is a sufficient deterrent to excessive barking. Adjustable collar for neck sizes 6"-28". Also comes with a training video. This collar helps your dog learn the difference between good barking (for protection) and bad barking (due to boredom or over-excitement). The collar picks up the vibrations from your dog’s vocal chords as it barks. The vibrations cause the collar to send an electronic signal (a static shock) to your dog. Your dog will quickly learn that barking causes the signals and that not barking is the way to avoid the signals.
- Uses vibration Sensor to Detect Barking
- 6 levels of Static Correction
- Sensor Probe Cannot be Removed or Adjusted
- Progressive Correction Feature Increases Correction to Next Strongest Level
- Automatic Shut Off in 50 second & Reset after 3 Minutes
- Should Not be Worn w/ Other Collars as They May Set the Collar Off
- Cannot Attach Leash to Collar
- Must be Fit Properly or May Not Function Reliably
- Not Recommended to Use for More than 8 Hours at a Time
- Low Battery Indicator
- Easy to Use
The PBC-302 Includes:
(1) PBC-302 Bark Collar
(1) RFA-67D-11 battery for collar
(1) Bark control video CD
(1) Owner's Manual and training guide
PetSafe has a Lifetime Warranty on parts and one year on labor. PetSafe guarantees all parts of this product for life against manufacturing or parts defects. Misuse or incorrect handling is not covered. If your unit cannot be repaired, PetSafe may replace it with new or reconditioned merchandise. PetSafe will not pay for loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of your product, or its failure to work, or any incidental or consequential damages.
There is a nominal labor charge for out of warranty products but all parts are free during the warranty period. If you have had your system for more than one year, call customer service at 1-800-732-2677 to determine the labor charge.